Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Do you wear Pashmina

A fancy shawl or Pashmina are most definitely looks best with a simple outfit,of course it then raises the outfit to a dressier look.I started collecting Pashmina few months ago and always love to keep it as a gift.I believe most of the woman, anywhere in the world will adore the wraps.

I won a Pashmina two weeks ago.The actual listing picture shown was really nice.It has totally different style.As you can see the quality and color wasn't exactly the same as the one in the picture.I emailed the seller right after I recevied the Pashmina.The seller is very honest and agreed refund the money to me and asked me to keep the Pashmina for free.
This is the picture shown on ebay.
Below is the Pashmina I won(Look ugly eh!) winning Bid US2.25(Free Shipping)
At this price,what do you expect right?It's really cheap.

If you are not completely satisfied with your item,you can always email the seller first and if the seller is powerseller they will refund your money.Don't claim it on paypal first because most sellers can work this out.You probably don't have to return anything to the seller and they will give you a full refund.I only make a complain to the seller if I am not satisfy with their item and not doing it on purpose.When buying an item, look for a seller with 99% or 100% positive feedback and take the time to read their feedback.I only bid item with free shipping and remember to check the insurance.Some sellers who try to trick buyers to pay the insurance(some written required).So always read the seller shipping information carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment